Looking for remote Automation QA job, with Protractor JS – End to End testing.
(Please, do not forget to share this!)
I absolutely love what I do, and sometimes I just love talking about tech stuff, and I absolutely love a good challenge.
The main catch and issue is that, I need the gig to be remote. So far all the recruiters that I talked to told me that they need local QA’s… I understand this requirement, but I need understanding from both sides!
If there’s ANYTHING you can do, to find me something to work on, I’d be thrilled, and I’ll gratefully appreciate it.
I currently have finished two big projects, built from scratch with ProtractorJS. One based on a ionic app, and one based on an angular 1.6 app.
I have 500 + commits, myself.
Why you should consider me for your project:
- strong knowledge of manual testing, I can understand the importance of the business approach of product testing, and I am always looking to improve the quality of the product.
- I find QA way more interesting because of attention to detail requirement, and I am always willing to take an extra mile for just for making sure that everything works the way it should.
- JIRA, plan.IO, trello for bug management.
- willing to learn and use other tools and constantly improve myself.
- currently available around 25-30 h/week, I am available for long term commitment.
- I absolutely know how to be a team player.
I am willing to sit down and show/talk code, and see if I am actually fit for your projects, or if we have a spark.
Get My resume HERE.
Don’t forget to share!